Bryon Graff, an associate financial adviser with Hermening Financial Group, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services in Wausau, recently obtained the certified financial planner certification (CFP). Graff successful…
- Two area companies to get Buy Local, Buy Wisconsin grants
- Employers say childcare crisis affecting state’s economy
- WEDC marks milestone in Waupaca County’s ride-to-work program
- Wisconsin ranks No. 2 in the nation for small business survival
- Kohler acquires U.K.-based concrete basin producer
- Chamber names Small Business of the Year Award recipients
- Area bank donates $70,750 to help nonprofits
- Area bank offering free community shred days
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
WAUSAU — The Greater Wausau Chamber of Commerce has announced the finalists of the 2022 Small Business of the Year Awards. Eleven businesses and organizations have been named as finalists. The Small Business of the Year Award recognizes business growth, community involvement and innovative e…
Associated Bank welcomes Keith Vardon Jr. to commercial banking in Chippewa Valley and Central Wisconsin
EAU CLAIRE, Wis. – November 19, 2021 – Keith Vardon Jr. has joined Associated Bank as senior vice president & team leader, commercial banking. He is responsible for managing the commercial team in Chippewa Valley and building out the commercial portfolio in Central Wisconsin.
Outstanding area business leaders who helped shape the area’s economy in past years will be honored this fall at the 12th Annual Champions of Business Dinner established by Junior Achievement of Wisconsin, Inc.-Northcentral District.
Wausau Police and Fire Commissioners along with Wausau Mayor Katie Rosenberg are thrilled to announce the appointment of Robert Barteck as Fire Chief for the City of Wausau Fire Department.
Prevail Bank is excited to announce that David Johns has recently joined the Eau Claire team as our new Chief Retail Officer. David brings with him 15 years of experience in the financial industry, along with an outstanding track record of cu…